KICK START 2018 WITH A parkrun
27 December 2017
Why not kick-start 2018 with a run? Not sure where? Well, one of the best ways to start the New Year off is to join in at one of the various parkruns countrywide that will be hosting extra parkruns on 1 January 2018. You can go solo, take the family along or even just the family dog. Up to you. But get out there and make the first day of 2018 count.
Around the globe over 62 000 people walked, jogged, or ran a parkrun on Christmas Day, assisted by over 2 500 volunteers. So why not do the same on New Year's Day?
Here are the events that have declared that they’re staging an extra event on New Year’s Day.
Please see the event's own news page for more details. Note that some events choose to operate New Year events at different times from usual.
New Year’s Day
· Bapsfontein parkrun (9:30)
· Bellville parkrun (8:00am)
· Bryanston parkrun (7:30am)
· Constantia Greenbelt parkrun (7:00am)
· Delta parkrun (9:30am)
· Fish Hoek parkrun (7:00am)
· Gilloolys parkrun (9:30am)
· Hartbeespoort parkrun (7:30am)
· Hermanus parkrun (8:30am)
· Kimberley parkrun (7:00am)
· Malmesbury parkrun (8:00am)
· Meyerton parkrun (7:00am)
· Mogol parkrun (7:00am)
· Parys parkrun (9:00am)
· Potchefstroom parkrun (7:00am)
· Roodepoort parkrun (7:30am)
· Secunda parkrun (8:00)
· Shongweni parkrun (7:00am)
· Sunrise-on-Sea parkrun (8:00am)
· Thousand Hills parkrun (9:00am)
Share this article on facebook?
Tweet about this article?